Immigration Attorney Helena, Alabama
What is Immigration Law?
- U.S. Immigration law falls under the umbrella of the federal government and determines whether a person is an alien, as well as his legal rights, duties and obligations while in the U.S.
- An alien was defined by the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (INA) as "any person who is not a citizen or a national of the United States." U.S. Immigration law further oversees all the processes under which aliens my enter the U.S., gain residence, and/or become a naturalized citizen, wherein they obtain full citizenship rights.
- It includes a regulatory body which deals with who may enter the U.S., how long visitors may remain and when they must be deported.
What can Alabama Law Services, LLC do to Help your Immigration Process?
Preventing and Addressing Error
- One of the many issues that arise for individuals and families dealing with immigration matters is errors. When attempting to complete paperwork or other documents on your own, it is possible to make errors without even knowing it.
- With the help of an immigration attorney, you can understand how to complete the paperwork and have knowledgeable assistance with the completion.
- This can vastly decrease the amount of errors that are made, increasing your chances of obtaining a favorable outcome to your immigration case.
- If errors have already been made, it may be possible for Alabama Law Services, LLC to correct the errors and get you moving on the correct path toward a resolution.
- Immigration paperwork is not easy to understand. This would especially be the case when an individual does not speak English as his or her primary language.
- Though the documents are offered in other languages, it is still important to have a lawyer walk you through the completion of any applications.
- This ensures that errors are minimized and that you are completing the correct application for the correct immigration matter
- Alabama Law Services, LLC can provide you with information about the types of questions that may be asked and the types of answers that may trigger concerns. With this assistance, you can be prepared and confident going into your interview.
Come see an Immigration attorney at Alabama Law Services, LLC in Helena, Alabama.
Call 205.419.4414 For The Assistance You Need and The Service You Deserve!